So, today I caught Noah cutting the buttons off of one of my sweaters. It is something that can't be fixed by these untalented hands so, to me, it's ruined. He got in trouble for it but after the tears stopped he said "but mom, I left ONE button on there for you"!. The tone of his voice sounded like he was trying to tell me that he had really done me a favor by leaving that button. And I am fairly certain that he believes that! Oh this boy, not sure how to get through to him!!!
3 comments:
Oh man! Sorry for the lost sweater. That's a bummer. These are the things that I'm not looking forward to (ie the kids knowing how and using scissors)- I really think Noah and LoLo are cut from the same fabric...wish I could understand how their minds work! I was thinking today, I'm glad that I have these children instead of a clean house without them. That photo of your boys says it all, hammin' it up for Mama, fixing your sweater for you, they sure love you!
HAHAHAHA!!!! I love his voice when he says things like that! "Mommy, we were trying to spank Ace with the spoon!" He cracks me up - I would have a hard time keeping my self together! PS - is it really ruined or do you wanna bring it over and let me mess with it?
The photo cracks me up - I can tell what kind of humor they were in. I think Noah is just acting out his frustration of not having his Dedo and Babi around for awhile. But you were right to discipline him - he needs to respect other people's property. I'm sorry about the sweater - can it be replaced with one for Christmas? Might make my Christmas shopping easier =) Babi
Post a Comment