Monday, November 9, 2009


Alright Me boy's: Today, we went to the Imperial Palace in downtown Tokyo. The Prince and Princess of Japan live here, but you can't go inside or see them cause it is their private residence/house. It is a rather large house that they live in and it is surrounded by lots of tree's and gardens. They even have their own moat!
This is a statue of a Samurai on a horse, if you zoom in really close just behind his right hand, you can see a helicopter!
This is their moat, pretty cool, eh! They even have their own swans, coy and other birds. It was unique to see so many creatures in the middle of downtown.
Of course, no palace would be complete without high walls and bridges. On the right side of this picture you can see one of their house's peeking out behind the tree's.
More pictures of the wild-life...these might be wood ducks...or they might just be ducks! I am not sure. They were friendly cause they thought we had food.
They had a water-fountain park which was pretty cool. You couldn't get in the water and play around, but the views were really nice and the water cooled the air there to make it nice and comfortable. The tree's are turning fall colors and the leaves are falling, made Mom happy to see it like this. She really enjoys the fall.

We went to a toy store and bought you some toy's. I won't tell you what we got you but boy are you going to like it when you get them...cause Mom will be home to give them to you! They had this cool car track at the top of the toy store and were letting people race the cars while we were there. It looked like lots of fun...but no, we didn't buy this for you cause Mom wouldn't be able to carry it in her purse! We love and miss you! Mom will be home in 3 day's; be good for Auntie Lisa and get better. Remember, no having fun while we are gone. Love you. Dad and MomPS. This is Dad; I saw a lot of cool motorcycles like this one in the picture. You have to help me convince Mom that I need a motorcycle just like this for Christmas. Can you remind her of this when she gets home? Thanks.

2 comments:

Nature Notes from Nadvornia said...

Joshua was playing around me, but as soon as I scrolled down to the racecar track photo, he was like "WAIT!" and was completely mesmerized. That is one cool, huge track! I also love how the salesperson is in racegear! I would totally buy something from him for that.

Lisa Blomquist said...

noah says, "can we move to Japan so we can race my car on that racetrack?" (he seriously spent 10 minutes oohing and ahhing over that picture. You sure you can't fit in in your purse? )

jacob says, "I don't really feel good. but, it is just a little fever. but, I will feel better probably when you get here, Mom."