Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Jake and Noah, Mom is heading home tomorrow. We have had a lot of fun over here experiencing all the fun things that Japan has to offer. Above is some chunky tuna, raw. It tasted really good, with Wasabi and soy sauce.
This is the fun Shuboya square...there are lots of people here and they don't slow down! It is a big shopping district with lots of places to eat and shop.

Your mom wore me out with boot shopping...
And it rained a little while we were out. But your Mommy is lovely in whatever scenario she is in...I didn't mind the boot shopping that much!We found a cool little cafe...it is made completely out of ice. It was 23 degrees in there and all the tables and chairs were made out of ice. The cups were made out of ice as well, and they gave us coats and gloves to keep us somewhat warm. They make the ice in Europe and ship it over here to make this place. It was pretty cool, pun intended.
And of course, we enjoyed the hot coffee of starbucks as well...we enjoyed all our time together. Your mother and I had a blast together on this vacation, but we missed you boys a lot. Pray that Mom has a safe trip back to America and you will see her soon. I love and miss you, I will be home in a couple of months...take good care of Mom until I get back. Love ya, Dad and Mom


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Brian. Now I am in tears. I wish you guys had another week together, but with the boys this time. I know you miss 'em like crazy! Also, I can't wait to see what came of the boot shopping!! Talk to you both soon!
Sarah G.

Nature Notes from Nadvornia said...

I've been thinking about your posts this past week, and how lovely they've been, and it struck me that my favorite part about it is that it's just the two of you- no other buddies and their wives- just you two enjoying precious alone time together and having so much fun just being together! I love that last photo of you two- you just fit together so well! I hope the last months apart fly by all the more quickly with the aid of fun memories from this past week. Praying for all of you!

Anonymous said...

The blue capes? I see a new version of "White Christmas" coming out. You guys are cute! Thanks for keeping us all updated on this vacation of yours. So thankful all went well and it will be fun to talk with Stacy soon. B - hope the next few weeks fly by quickly for you! Will continue to pray. Love, Mom

On Second Street said...

so the big question is - Stace- did you find some boots????