Boy's: here we are again at a Japanese "garden" thinking of you. Hope all is well back in South Carolina and that you are checking off your day's till Mom comes home. She is being good about checking off her day's as well while she has been here. Today, we ate at McDonalds for breakfast and had pizza for dinner, not bad for being in Japan! Today we went to the top of a mountain just outside Kyoto and went for a little hike. Since we have been here, we have traveled on an airplane, a subway, a train, a taxi, a cable-car and and a Gondola. We traveled in the Cable car (picture above), the Gondola (picture below) and the taxi today. These are the Japanese mountains that we saw at the top of the hill. They have big trees in their forests, somewhat like Yosemite. We didn't see any animals while we were out in the forest, we were kinda bummed about that. This is one of their many gardens. They have many little places to sit and look at the landscape. My favorite was the seat carved out of a tree stump. Love and miss you! Dad and Mom.
wow,you guys look like you're having fun! great pics! love the pics of the gardens/scenery, so beautiful! enjoy your time together! a mini vacay huh? :)
I'm glad you two are able to travel around a bit and see everything from castles to mountains. Sounds like an amazing place, especially when you have your loved one there to share it with! Thanks for sharing the beauty and fun with us! And Bri, did you here any drumming on the gondola ride up? Did you tell them that you drive the cog train from Muren?
noah says, "I miss Daddy. I miss Mommy, too. I miss my cousins." His joke for you is, "what if a phone was driving a car?!" hahahaha.
jacob says, "we had pizza for dinner like you did! We can't all the candy." His joke for you is, "what is a dinosaur that cries all the time? A WHINE-osaur!" "I love you from jacob"
4 comments:
wow,you guys look like you're having fun! great pics! love the pics of the gardens/scenery, so beautiful! enjoy your time together! a mini vacay huh? :)
I'm glad you two are able to travel around a bit and see everything from castles to mountains. Sounds like an amazing place, especially when you have your loved one there to share it with! Thanks for sharing the beauty and fun with us! And Bri, did you here any drumming on the gondola ride up? Did you tell them that you drive the cog train from Muren?
noah says, "I miss Daddy. I miss Mommy, too. I miss my cousins." His joke for you is, "what if a phone was driving a car?!" hahahaha.
jacob says, "we had pizza for dinner like you did! We can't all the candy." His joke for you is, "what is a dinosaur that cries all the time? A WHINE-osaur!" "I love you from jacob"
how lovely.
Post a Comment