Sunday, November 8, 2009

Boys: We traveled again today, this time back to Tokyo. We took the fast "bullet train" again and had a nice quiet discussion about what toy's we were going to bring back for you while we were cruising across the Japanese landscape. When we got to Tokyo, we went to the Tokyo Tower (11m taller than the Eiffel Tower) and took a look around the city.
These three pictures are of Tokyo at night. There are a lot of lights and lots of people here. It gets dark around 5:30 at night so there is a lot of things to left to do after the sun goes down. They like to play soccer and baseball here, just like you do back in America. Wouldn't that be fun to play soccer beneath big lights like that in the middle of the city?

This morning when we got into our taxi cab, our driver told us he loved American movies and sang us two songs from some of the movies that he has watched. He said that he has watched "White Christmas" over 200 times...that is actually more times than you boys have watched "Cars". Impressive, eh? We love and miss you both. Mom will be home in 4 more day's so keep checking off your calendars. Love, Dad and Mom.
WE LOVE YOU!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm likin' this posting every day. You might have to go to Japan more often Stac.

Lisa Blomquist said...

jacob says, "okay....we like to make activities. They're really fun! noah only knows how to spell one word. And that is "dinosaur" (jacob just wanted to type that in himself =))We are having lots of fun when you told us not to have fun. But we are having fun! I'm really better at football. I can throw the football as twice far.

Lisa Blomquist said...

nnoah says, "gtgtgtgtgty8y9t775885757tyyffhfu777tutuytythghrnnvvcftswxssdaddsauweuhgigorutrtugiooyguriogy4rtiyt8guu5iutiut. I miss you both. hgtyytredfgvcbcxzasqwrthiopt. I have a stuffy nose."

01

Sarah Geyer said...

Sarah says, "Brian, please send your wife home soon. We miss her. We wish you could come too, but seriously, send her home." :-) I am jealous of all the japanese fun! (Not the squishy raw fish though) Live it up Blomquists!!

Nature Notes from Nadvornia said...

Hello, light pollution! What are the giant lighted arrows in the sky on the left and right for in the second-to-the-last picture?