Boy's: A couple of day's ago we went for a hike up in the mountains in Japan and had a blast. Hope you enjoy the pictures. Wish you could have been with us...the little girl is only 6 months old and we were huffin and puffin by the time we got to the top but she hadn't even broken a sweat. I think you would have done just fine as well. Love ya and thanks for looking out for Mom for me.
Love dad.
Love dad.
3 comments:
I bet that baby girl had the most fun! What an awesome hike! Thanks for sharing it with us. It's so cool to see the handiwork of our God and His majesty displayed so beautifully all across the globe!
As always- it is so fun to see what you are doing over there, protecting our country and all..... :)
Thanks for the pictures Brian! It's always good to see pictures of my own hubby since I never seem to get any from him. He really enhjoyed the day with you guys. See you soon!!
Post a Comment