Friday, November 6, 2009

The Second Day

Boy's: The Japanese culture here is pretty unique. They like lot's of tree's and vegetation in their cities and castle's. The picture above is cool because that is one big tree, but it seems that there is some sort of different plant growing in the first set of branches. Also, your mom is beautiful. The picture below shows some of the large branches being propped up by sticks so the tree's won't sag as much.
Today, we went to a temple and two castle's. This little guy is one of four holding up a water fountain. He doesn't look all that happy, does he? Poor statue.
Here is the inside of a temple...lots of gold and stuff.

This is one of the gardens in the Imperial Castle. They put a lot of work into keeping these tree's looking nice and the grounds looking clean. Does our back-yard look like this? We might have to get a rake and start working at it, eh! Maybe you can surprise mom when she comes home!
This is one of the gates to get into the Imperial Castle.
Here is mom and I in one of the gardens at the castle thinking of you boy's again. Hope you are enjoying your time with Auntie Lisa, we saw the fun pictures of you all at the beach. Keep up the good work of helping around the house.
We love and miss you boy's. Mom will be home soon with lots of presents!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaww. Matching robes. You two are way too cute.

Lisa Blomquist said...

Noah says, "I love you, Mommy. I like the squishy balls (new toy). I love you Dad and Mom. I glad I have a Diego watch."

jacob says, "I'm learning at school to read sentences. We always begin with a capital letter and a period at the back. I'm learning lots of new stuff at school. I miss you. I hope that you can come back."

Jenn said...

"I hope that you can come back" thats cute! Stace, how'd you manage to have such cute kids And a trip to Japan to see your hubby? Fun times, from the looks of it! Enjoy your time!