Although there is less snow here than we left behind in the desert (weird!), the kids are still having fun in it. Probably because they are getting to enjoy it with their cousins! From left to right: Maddie, Brady, Jake and Austin. More to come!
i like how you changed your bog. Also i think it is really funny that thanks to james and I you have two hugh jackman pictures on your blog. I was going to update mine this morning, but after seeing that, I think I wil leave it on another day.
3 comments:
i like how you changed your bog. Also i think it is really funny that thanks to james and I you have two hugh jackman pictures on your blog. I was going to update mine this morning, but after seeing that, I think I wil leave it on another day.
fun!
i'm so glad you made it down. good thing your flight wasn't on wednesday. maybe bring back a little more snow with you, it's pretty fun!
Are you alive?
Post a Comment