Saturday, December 13, 2008


Last night we went to Jacob's christmas play at school. Here is my proud mama moment - he was playing the part of "joseph"! And let me say, he was the best "Joseph" ever (all you mom's out there who have had your own "joseph", just let me have my moment!).


"Mary" was played by Jacob's friend "Chloe". This was really cute since Jacob seems to have a soft spot for her. Once we went to her house and Noah asked Jake what he was going to play with. Jacob responded in a contented voice "whatever Chloe wants to play with". Hmmm...









Isn't he just growing up so fast? I really couldn't get over how big he looked up there - and there was not a hint of stage fright. Wasn't I supposed to be up there coaxing him to stay and telling him it was okay? I guess those days are over. Oh well, he did search for us in the crowd and wave multiple times - I guess that will have to do.

2 comments:

christa said...

cute! he IS getting big, Stace!!

Nature Notes from Nadvornia said...

Man, one minute he's a Roman centurion guarding the tomb for the Easter play, and the next he's moved up to being Joseph for the Christmas play! He looks like he did such a good job! I really bet he was the best Joseph!

Happy Anniversary, too!