I can hear the song playing in my head. "We are Kung fu Fighters!" MMmmmmnnnn.... "Strong as Lightning!" Mmmmnnnnnn. Never would make it as a singer. Terrible with words.
you must have so much fun living with three boys that are so full of energy!! :) you're the perfect mom for them!(and wife). so what's this about a 10-mile run? stace! get to blogging about that!! and did i miss the blog about the marine ball? see, i have great blogging ideas for everyone else, but can't seem to come up with my own! bummer.
5 comments:
I love it =)
I can hear the song playing in my head. "We are Kung fu Fighters!" MMmmmmnnnn.... "Strong as Lightning!" Mmmmnnnnnn. Never would make it as a singer. Terrible with words.
Great action shots! I can feel the power. Oh yes, I feel the impact.
cute. they must love Kung Fu Panda.... Speaking of kung fu power, how was your big run?
you must have so much fun living with three boys that are so full of energy!! :) you're the perfect mom for them!(and wife). so what's this about a 10-mile run? stace! get to blogging about that!! and did i miss the blog about the marine ball? see, i have great blogging ideas for everyone else, but can't seem to come up with my own! bummer.
Post a Comment