Don't worry girls, Babywise is in full swing at our house! This was where she fell asleep in the morning while I was getting ready. We are NOT co-sleeping! :)
Hahaha!! You are too funny, and yet glad to know I am not the only one that doesn't do the co-sleeping thing!! Love that the girl is taking over the house :)
6 comments:
does babywise allow that??? :)
Ha Naphtali! I had to laugh! Maybe a girl is having an effect on Stacy!
She's growing! But we need more pictures please!
Don't worry girls, Babywise is in full swing at our house! This was where she fell asleep in the morning while I was getting ready. We are NOT co-sleeping! :)
Hahaha!! You are too funny, and yet glad to know I am not the only one that doesn't do the co-sleeping thing!! Love that the girl is taking over the house :)
How fun to get a glimpse of Our Little Princess at work! Babi
your bed, her crib, the swing, the sling, the carseat...as long as she is sleeping, I think it's all good!
Post a Comment