Jen played Monopoly with the boys. She quickly learned that the boys have their own rules for monopoly, which she tried to change, and then learned that the rules they have make the game shorter. I bet she wishes she had gone with their rules! :)
Brian got the turkey ready while the boys watched and kept exclaiming "gross!".
Jake made pilgrim and indian hats and placemats for all the kids that were coming. As you can see, Noah didn't want to wear his.
Noah and his friend, Averie. They go to school together and are the best of buddies.
Jake and Olivia passing the time after dinner
We had two other families over for the day. One from our squadron and one from church. Everyone is watching football in the picture. We really had a great time!
Instead of shopping on Black Friday, we went to the beach to fly kites. It was much less crowded!
On saturday we stopped at the downtown park to let the kids play while Jen, Brian and I hung out on the swings watching the boats and trying to spot a dolphin or two (no such luck!).
I know this jumps ahead of thanksgiving, but we did get the tree set up and this is where Noah ate his breakfast this morning. :)
Out of order, but while we were at the beach we took advantage of Jen and had her take some family photos for our christmas card. We got some good ones, and this is not the one we picked! You'll have to wait until you get yours in the mail! It was funny, there were multiple families there doing the same thing!
I hope you all had a great thanksgiving too!
7 comments:
Ok, the picture of Noah in front of the Christmas tree is not only a priceless story/memory, but a PERFECT picture! Seriously, that should be in a magazine! And way to go on the family photo- that was the ONE thing I wanted to happen over the weekend, and it never happened. Sure would help if we had a gorgeous beach to do it at tho :) Stacy, you look so beautiful! (Brian looks beautiful too)
Looks like you had a fabulous time together! Can't wait to see you all. It's been a year! Wowzers!
Way to frame that picture so that it looks like it is a "normal sized tree." :-) Super cute pic - pretty sure it needs to be framed!
I'm going to predict that your Christmas photo is a really goofy one. by the way, you need to re-elf yourselves, and get Emma breakdancing, too :)
Oh. My. Gosh. I just looked at the beach pic again and realized that baby girl has a headband on her head! What a day! Yay, Stacy!!!
i love the tree picture too. and I love the monopoly story. we play games that way at our house too.
Ok, I was going to say, Super cute pic and I can't believe I don't have one...then how could you possibly top this one?? The very next day, I got your Sweet card in the mail! Wow! What a perfect shot of the fam! Love the setting, the log is perfect, adorable kiddos, cute toes too, Stace! Brian looks pretty comfortable in that baby carrier. :) THank you! What a beautiful family God has blessed you with! Love ya!
Post a Comment