Cute blanket. I have a weakness in that department you know. She is rounding out nicely, and her hair is still fluffy. I love it and hope I get some snuggles this Christmas.
I was just going to say she looks extra scoopable, Babi! Joshua really likes her shirt, he says it's the girl dear from Bambi. He is also very psyched because he has that same shirt Tough Boys as Noah, and now might actually wear it...it hasn't been his favorite. Adorable family you've got!
6 comments:
Absolutely beautiful Stacy! So happy for you guys!
adorable.
You have no idea how badly I just want to scoop her up! (And I'm missing those big boys too!) Babi
Cute blanket. I have a weakness in that department you know. She is rounding out nicely, and her hair is still fluffy. I love it and hope I get some snuggles this Christmas.
I was just going to say she looks extra scoopable, Babi! Joshua really likes her shirt, he says it's the girl dear from Bambi. He is also very psyched because he has that same shirt Tough Boys as Noah, and now might actually wear it...it hasn't been his favorite.
Adorable family you've got!
somebody might have curls! Would you say? It kind of looks like it from the picture.
Post a Comment