Friday, October 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Noah!

I know, it's a crazy birthday week around here! I can't forget Noah's big day though. Yesterday (the 21st) he became a big 5 year old! He is quite excited about  this and told me that he's pretty sure he grew in the night before his birthday. Poor little guy has had strep throat all week - the worst I have ever seen it for him. He managed to rally a little bit on his big day - with the assistance of some Motrin. :) He was worried that his birthday might be canceled since he couldn't go to school with cupcakes like we had originally planned. We assured him that nothing could cancel his birthday and woke him up to doughnuts and a new buzz lightyear toy, which made his day. Good thing because I did not have the energy to celebrate all day long! Happy Birthday Noah. We love you!

3 comments:

christa said...

Happy Birthday, Noah! Can't believe how big he's getting. Five already!!!

Lisa Blomquist said...

What a great picture!

Jenn said...

Could he Be any cuter!?!?!?! Oh my goodnesss!!!! love him!