Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Emma Kate Blomquist

On October 14th we welcomed our new addition into our family. Emma Kate Blomquist was born at 7:18 am weighing in at 8lbs 7oz and 20" long. She is precious and we are head over heels for her. She never lacks attention thanks to her brothers who are always giving her hugs and kisses or putting her pacifier back in or coming up with new nicknames for her (grunter/spitter/pooper have all been mentioned!). She is going to be one protected/spoiled/loved little girl. I can hardly believe that I have a daughter! What a precious gift from the Lord!

7 comments:

Nature Notes from Nadvornia said...

She is so precious! While her brothers may spoil her, thankfully you won't have too worry too much b/c they also come up with nickname suggestions like "pooper". You know she can't turn out too badly =) I will stick with Ducky...I still love that hair! I thought LoLo's was great when she was first born, but there is something extra amazing about having that much blond hair!

Katie said...

She is beautiful Stace!! And I love her name, and all of her hair! What a perfect addition to your wonderful family!! Hopefully I can meet her some day :)

Anonymous said...

Baby Kisses form Auntie....

Lindsey,Alyssa and Carly said...

She is a doll! I too love the name and the hair. :) Congratulations- enjoy each moment with her!

On Second Street said...

i keep checking for this post every day and i am glad it is finally here. what a sweet little girl - i hope she looks just like you. :)

ilona said...

Congratulations! She is a beautiful little girl. Emma will add new dimensions to your lives.

Jenn said...

Awwwwwwwwww a litle blondie! But what did we expect, really!? Have fun dressing her up in little bitty, dresses and bows and taking tons of pics in every outfit!! Yay! Congrats! Good job B&S, once again! She will be very lucky to have such protective and wonderful older brothers! Just in time for Christmas too! God bless you all!