
Noah has a new talent. He has informed me that he can speak "hawk". No, I don't mean Brian's squadron, I mean the actual birds. He's convinced that one day he was squawking at them and they answered him back! He's not quite sure what their conversation was about, but he's convinced. Much to my surprise, the other day he headed out to the back patio. He stood there, started squawking, came back in and said "hmm, no hawks out there today". It was definitely a moment where I suppressed my laughter. He'll figure out one day that he can't speak "hawk", but for now he's our little hawk whisperer. I love it!


3 comments:
That's hilarious! But one never knows when that talent might come in handy!
Babi
jace did that last year when we went to the zoo. he "spoke" giraffe, monkey, lion, etc.....gotta love their imaginations!
awww little kids are great! gotta love em & their creative minds!
Post a Comment