This is a recent project that Jake did at school. It says "when I'm a little older I plan to...". He drew a picture of the World Cup. That's him in the middle and all the other people are kids in his class (the player and cheerleaders anyways). Yep, he wants to go to the world cup someday. He hasn't talked about the World Cup since it ended early in the summer, but apparently it made an impression! I just thought it was super adorable and wanted to share. I love getting glimpses inside that brain of his!

5 comments:
nice! way to aim high.
Pretty detailed profile picture if you ask me... for a 1st grader. Wowee Jake!
I love everything about this picture! Atta boy, Jake!
And there is his Babi in the bleachers, proud as punch of the skill and development of her almost 7 year old grandson, or, I should say, 20 year old center forward. Babi
Hey Girl! I've heard the exciting news from Christa and now Katie too! Congratulations on your precious daughter!!!
Better get some pics up here.. hear they're on facebook (I must be the only one in the world not on that) SO bring um' on over here too! :)
Going into Katie's in the am so might have to look at your little cutie on her facebook. ;)
Enjoy her!!
Post a Comment