Friday, July 2, 2010

Summer Vacation

We recently spent a week of vacation up in Minnesota on Spectacle Lake. It was such a great, relaxing vacation. It was really hard to pick just a few photos to share, but here are some tidbits. Maybe I'll get some more on here later - for now this is the best I could do!
All three of my "boys" went skiing!
Peter and Noah tubing


Lots of swimming out to the raft and plenty of fishingMost important was time spent with family. Love the picture of Brian and his brothers. Such goofballs. My family was there too, but I didn't seem to have my camera out when they were there. Hmm.
Oh, and Noah catching fish off the dock - for some reason this picture ended up down here and I've given up trying to move it!I'll do another post later - just too many good pics to share all at once!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacy, I can't believe you posted that picture of the 4 of us! I thought we were auditioning for the parts of Frodo and Sam in the final Lord of the Rings movie, where they spend an inordinate amount of time looking longingly at each other, but apparently I was the only one who got the memo. I won't be upset if you delete it.
Charlie

Stacy said...

Charlie, the expression on your face is what makes me laugh the most when I look at that picture! You would have nailed the audition - especially since Erik looks "special", Pete looks like he enjoys the taste of bug spray and Brian looks like he is enjoying your hand on his leg entirely too much! I just don't think I could bring myself to delete it! Besides - if you checked FB, you'd see that Brian put it up there now!!!! You'll see on December 31st :)
Stacy

Jenn said...

I thought it was equally hilarious!! for all the same reasons!!! LOL good call, Stace! all the other pics are great too! Love the family shot of the whole Blomquist group! You preggos look cute and happy...so good to see all of you together again!!!!