Looks like we will have to update the family photo soon. Not because this one is really old and we just need a newer one - although that's a good reason! We will need to update it because we are expecting a new addition to our family! Baby Blomquist #3 will be making HER (yes, we found out!) arrival sometime in mid-october. We couldn't be more excited!

15 comments:
Oh you guys I am SO excited!!!! Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you guys!
Megan Schwichtenberg
IT'S A GIRL!!!!! Yay, so excited!!
Very excited for you as well!! The LORD is good and we praise Him along with you for your precious little GIRL!! YEA!
SO thrilled to hear the news...I had heard through the grapevine, and wondered when you were going to announce it. And a GIRL!!! So fun that you and Sarah will be delivering your #3's only a few months apart!
How awesome is that?! So happy for you all. I'm sure you will enjoy a little girl to even things out a bit more around that house of yours.
STACE CONGRATS!!! So excited for you! I also heard through the grapevine awhile ago, but to know it's a girl is so fun!!
Now I'll have to find a cute bow for that onesie I sent HER. :) I'm so thrilled for you all. Those boys will just eat her up in all her cuteness!
Yay! Yay! Yay! I. Went. Shopping. :-)
congratulations Stace!
Brian & Stacy, I just heard from Gma L...congratulations!!!! and a GIRL, wow! You're in for quite a treat! Boys & girls are night & day, at least in my experience! That is awesome news! and you're due on the same day as Sarah?!? is that right?? How fun! Enjoy the ride, you guys deserve it! Will Brian be able to be home for the delivery? Hope so!!!
YEEYYEYEYEYEYEY! WE must catch up and have a play date sooN!
I may be biased, but I think this may be the most exciting baby ever! And that is something coming from a Mama with the same due date as you! =) I'm just so happy for you guys! Jake and Noah are going to be the best big brother protectors of this little treasure!
That is great news!!!! So happy for you guys!
Congratulations!! What an exciting announcement and fun days ahead for all of you!
That's wonderful! Congrats!
Post a Comment