Monday, July 26, 2010

Another hot day in Beaufort

On a hot sunday afternoon in Beaufort we went looking for some entertainment. We saw fish, we saw birds, we saw........................................Daddy!


Hi Daddy!!!!


7 comments:

Nature Notes from Nadvornia said...

Seriously great pictures! The one of the boys is just perfect.

Katie said...

I completey agree!! Pictures are great! And what a fun day :)

Anonymous said...

So cool! Reminds me of E & B standing on the fence watching their Daddy fly away. You should make up a song! : )
Babi

On Second Street said...

what fun! and what little cuties.

Jenn said...

that would make an awesome black & white to frame & hang in your home! They are such cute little blondies!

Jenn said...

and how cool to get to say, "that's my daddy up there!" Awesome!!! I wish I was so cool! :P

christa said...

hey just stopped to say i like your new blog background :) hope you're doing well these last few months until your beautiful blomquist girl arrives!!!