I feel your pain. All that work, the waking up in the night to soothe, and then comforting and holding crabby, clingy, teething babies the next day, and then the teeth just come out...Can you imagine if it hurt that much for the new ones to come in?! Thank goodness at least for that!
Wish I could be there to laugh with him bout it. Sent you a post-card today but it might not make it before you leave...tell me boy's I love em and will see them soon!
6 comments:
this is the kind of post that will leave everyone smiling!!
becept, he's too young for this yet!
I feel your pain. All that work, the waking up in the night to soothe, and then comforting and holding crabby, clingy, teething babies the next day, and then the teeth just come out...Can you imagine if it hurt that much for the new ones to come in?! Thank goodness at least for that!
Awww!! Miss you guys!!
Wish I could be there to laugh with him bout it. Sent you a post-card today but it might not make it before you leave...tell me boy's I love em and will see them soon!
it really does make ya smile! :) Cutie! gonna be a heartbreaker, that one!
Post a Comment