I would still rather be swimming with the two crazies with blue goggles than any other water conglomerate in this spinning sphere!
The underwater camera does good work again...
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So nice that you're blogging now, and keeping us udated on your adventures. We enjoyed your family last week, and can't wait to see them again next week. Hope your week flies.
Upon viewing your video Joshua informed me "I'm gonna jump too" as he was already mid-air off our bed. You have influential powers even a world away! Such a great post- I'm so glad that you're blogging, and I can just hear those boy's giggles when they read about the noodle soup...
Also, that bamboo pole or whatever you are attempting to part waters with is very much awesome. Think you can stow that away in the cockpit of your F18 on the ride home for me?
Very good job, Brian. The boys love it, no doubt. I do too! It's great to get a glimpse of what life amounts to over there for you. Trying to be Moses? Whatever. You are showing off your back muscles.
6 comments:
So nice that you're blogging now, and keeping us udated on your adventures. We enjoyed your family last week, and can't wait to see them again next week. Hope your week flies.
moM !uoy evol...sotohp taerG
Upon viewing your video Joshua informed me "I'm gonna jump too" as he was already mid-air off our bed. You have influential powers even a world away!
Such a great post- I'm so glad that you're blogging, and I can just hear those boy's giggles when they read about the noodle soup...
Also, that bamboo pole or whatever you are attempting to part waters with is very much awesome. Think you can stow that away in the cockpit of your F18 on the ride home for me?
Very good job, Brian. The boys love it, no doubt. I do too! It's great to get a glimpse of what life amounts to over there for you.
Trying to be Moses? Whatever. You are showing off your back muscles.
LOL as only a sister could say! ;) great pics, once again! looks like you're having a blast! some boys have all the fun!
Post a Comment