For our new kindergartner. He said that he liked it and tonight when I told him to do something he said "yes ma'am". Wow!! This school stuff is gonna pay off (I know all you critics are going to tell me that it won't last, but just let me have my moment. :)!
8 comments:
Babi likes this.
Looks like a great set up! How is Noah handling all of this?
how exciting!!
I'm jealous about the "yes mam".
Them southerners are teach that baby of yours some right proper manners! :) Will Noah be in preschool this year?
I'm lovin the get-up...he looks so old and yet with it! Nice big smile too! Sorry I couldn't hear you all today, will fix the computer tomorrow. Has he made any friends at school that he talks about? And yes, regarding Noah goin to preschool, if you want to!
Love ya
awwww......he looks so cute in his little school outfit sitting at a desk! can't believe he's that old already! but hey, if he learns to say "yes, ma'am" - it's all worth it, right?!
Love little boys! :) & yours are adorable, both of em!
Post a Comment