Last weekend we had some beautiful weather here so we took advantage and headed to the beach. It was a great day. The atlantic waves are not as big as the pacific, so it was much easier for the boys to be in the water. Turns out they love "jumping" the waves and going out as far as they could (while we were with them, of course!). While we were in the water we saw multiple dolphins jumping not far from where we were - I was as excited as the kids! On the shore we found some horseshoe crabs ( we didn't know what they were, but looked them up when we got home). We played frisbee, built sand towers and enjoyed hanging out together. It was a glorious day!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Beach Bums. Sure looks like a whole lotta fun! Wish I was there. : ) Babi
I love all the emotions that you captured! Thanks for sharing your day with us, it truly looked and sounded glorious. Glad you are adapting well to your new spot. Beach to beach...tough move =)
5 comments:
Beach Bums. Sure looks like a whole lotta fun! Wish I was there.
: ) Babi
hmmm beach bums might be a more appropriate title for your blog.....a day at the beach with your guys - looks wonderful!!
I love all the emotions that you captured! Thanks for sharing your day with us, it truly looked and sounded glorious. Glad you are adapting well to your new spot. Beach to beach...tough move =)
i love those pictures! they make me hungry for the ocean. I hope we canmake a trip out there soon.
What? No bikini pictures of yourself? Looks like you had lots of fun!
Post a Comment