I heart heart HEART that last photo of your three boys with their gleeful smiles and neck-choking-love-hugs! Such a great picture.
stace, you look so young in that picture with your dad!! that wasn't the weekend you got married, was it?
Christa, yes that was the weekend of my wedding! I couldn't find any recent pictures of just my dad and I. And I thought I hadn't aged a bit... :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I heart heart HEART that last photo of your three boys with their gleeful smiles and neck-choking-love-hugs! Such a great picture.
stace, you look so young in that picture with your dad!! that wasn't the weekend you got married, was it?
Christa, yes that was the weekend of my wedding! I couldn't find any recent pictures of just my dad and I. And I thought I hadn't aged a bit... :)
Post a Comment