I know it's only the outside, but it looks gorgeous!!
Very Beautiful!! Can't wait to see more...
Wow, that looks really nice, Stace! Can't wait to see more of it.
The house is beautiful Stacy!! Congrats! Megan Schwichtenberg
You are going to be a home-owner, and of quite the beautiful home! Hooray! Looking forward to seeing what the inside of it looks like!
Stace! it looks so cute! Can't wait to hear more about it. Can't wait to visit it weither. maybe you need me to come help paint or somehting???? :)
Very HGTV! Can't wait to see more! I love it!
oooh, it's a classic!! enjoy!!
ooooh, Stace, I love it!!!! so when can I move in?! j/k ;) well at least come visit...maybe next summer! do you know how long you'll be stationed there yet? and aren't you close to the beach?! Have fun!!! :)
so when are you changing the name of your blog? you guys aren't exactly desert turtles anymore....:(
Hi everyone,Wait til you see the backyard. A kid's dream come true! Stace, you did a great job picking out colors. Thks for the great wknd!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I know it's only the outside, but it looks gorgeous!!
Very Beautiful!! Can't wait to see more...
Wow, that looks really nice, Stace! Can't wait to see more of it.
The house is beautiful Stacy!! Congrats! Megan Schwichtenberg
You are going to be a home-owner, and of quite the beautiful home! Hooray! Looking forward to seeing what the inside of it looks like!
Stace! it looks so cute! Can't wait to hear more about it. Can't wait to visit it weither. maybe you need me to come help paint or somehting???? :)
Very HGTV! Can't wait to see more! I love it!
oooh, it's a classic!! enjoy!!
ooooh, Stace, I love it!!!! so when can I move in?! j/k ;) well at least come visit...maybe next summer! do you know how long you'll be stationed there yet? and aren't you close to the beach?! Have fun!!! :)
so when are you changing the name of your blog? you guys aren't exactly desert turtles anymore....
:(
Hi everyone,
Wait til you see the backyard. A kid's dream come true! Stace, you did a great job picking out colors. Thks for the great wknd!!
Post a Comment