Where to Start? Alot has happened since my last post! I will try to get you caught up over a few different posts. We moved out of our house in California and headed to San Diego to wait for Brian to finish up some training. It ended up taking him 3 weeks so the boys and I felt like we were on a 3 week vacation! We made sure we hit all of our favorite spots while we were there. Seaworld, legoland and the beach were on the top of our list. We swam at the hotel pool, played with friends and enjoyed the beautiful weather. We were almost able to forget that we were in the middle of a move! Of course, I said ALMOST.....
Well it's good to finally here from you! I was getting worried there for awhile that you didn't make it across the country to NC so I asked Jess about you all and she filled me in alittle- that Brian was doing training and you weren't just going straight to NC. :) So sorry to hear about your Grandpa passing also. We've been praying for your family. Happy Easter!
it's so good to hear from you again!! i've been waiting....hope things go well as you settle into the new place/routines. i was sorry to hear about your grandpa - we enjoyed our few meetings with him and he leaves an enviable heritage in you all.
3 comments:
Well it's good to finally here from you! I was getting worried there for awhile that you didn't make it across the country to NC so I asked Jess about you all and she filled me in alittle- that Brian was doing training and you weren't just going straight to NC. :) So sorry to hear about your Grandpa passing also. We've been praying for your family. Happy Easter!
Stacy! Your Back!! So glad to hear from you! Wish we could have made the trip to San Diego before you all left!
it's so good to hear from you again!! i've been waiting....hope things go well as you settle into the new place/routines. i was sorry to hear about your grandpa - we enjoyed our few meetings with him and he leaves an enviable heritage in you all.
Post a Comment