Saturday, January 17, 2009

Moving where?

Yes, we still don't know where we are moving too. I know - it's complicated. The pendulum keeps swinging back and forth between a few different locations. So, to keep myself occupied ( and to get my mind off the fact that I am moving in a couple of weeks and I don't know where!) I am putting up a poll on my blog. Maybe you guys can tell us where you think we should go! Not that it's even up to us, but amuse me anyways! Before I go insane... ;)

11 comments:

On Second Street said...

silly, of course you know where we would pick!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I think I pick Beaufort. Selfish reasons of course! Sounds like you have built in sitters WHEREVER you go!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Ummm. There's actually an f-18 "base" here. Really. Well, it's not a base, but there are f-18 pilots here. Look it up. They actually were the first pilots on the scene over the White House in 9/11. See Fargo can be exciting!

Nature Notes from Nadvornia said...

The spunk in me wanted to vote for spite, but my selfishness won out- Christmas 2009: San Diego just sounds SOOO good!

rose said...

oh i know! how about you stay here?!?
i think everyone is going to give a selfish answer though.....
;)

~ Rory ~ said...

Hey Stacy! Of course we would love for you to be near us, but if you end up in South Carolina, my brother and his family are stationed at the base there. They've been there for quite a few years. I think Brian knows Branden right? We'll keep praying!

Anonymous said...

Just wondering... when are they supposed to let you know something? What is the hold up. Are they going to let you know when you get in the car and on the road?? I am embarrased to say I check the page quite often to see if there are any updates!

christa said...

i voted for Beaufort only because it's closer to my brothers so i could probably visit you all in one trip. selfish, i know! i can't believe you STILL don't know!

Anonymous said...

I hit the "Wherever you are" button right away and then realized you already are where we are...it's called Limbo...and I really wouldn't wish that on anyone. : ) Babi

Aaron and Lyndsey said...

I'm with Rose. You can stay here.

Anonymous said...

Beaufort: 66,000 people in the rural area. Home to Gullah culture and white picket fences. No less than 25 WiFi hotspots available, with more than 15% free. This city boast's a 70% increase in dancers and a 53% increase in Occupational therapist's over the last 3 years and is projected to continue this rate of growth. Ozone charts show good stats for this month and Pollen content is down...for more info: http://www.southcarolinamuseums.org/2008conpack.pdf