Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day










I couldn't let this day go by without bragging a little about Brian. He is a wonderful father - he mixes playfulness with parenting so flawlessly! It is not uncommon to hear one of the boys say "mommy, daddy is so silly!". We LOVE his silliness. There is never a dull moment when daddy is around - he has such a great relationship with the boys that I am so thankful for. He is such a great example of a father and husband and it is my prayer that Jacob and Noah will be blessed by that now and throughout their lives. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

2 comments:

On Second Street said...

Well, after reading your eloquent description of Brian, I thought I had better just stick with pictures. I love that last picture. Somtimes it even makes me cry. But I am sure thankful the Lord gave us good men. :)

christa said...

cute pics! you got a good one :)