Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Update
Just a quick update for those of you who are just dying to hear how Noah's potty training is going (come on, I know you're out there!). I have been afraid to say anything - worried that the next day would be a disaster and I would have to take it back! It has been a week now and I think I can safely say that Noah is 99% potty trained! My big test was taking him out so yesterday we spent the morning at the park and the afternoon with friends. He did great - no accidents at all! Now I look back and wonder what I was so frustrated about? It is amazing how fast we forget our troubles... Well, now your updated. I think this will be my last post on this subject! It's about time, I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great news! I don't look forward to those days. Accidents especially. Hope that one week turns into a month and then into a year and so on.
I'm envious. So far we know that JBen is mentally aware of what's going on b/c he always runs away to a remote corner, or hides behind a curtain to soil himself, and he is always conscientious to say "buh bye Pee-pee" when anyone ever flushes a toilet...but I don't think he's ready for the mechanics yet. I'm worried about trying too early and just running into all kinds of roadblocks, but we'll see, maybe in 6 mos. I'll be ready to take this on- right now we're just trying to get enough sleep! Good for you and Noah though!
Post a Comment