On Friday night we went camping at Joshua Tree National Park. I am NOT a camper, but Brian and the boys were excited so I decided to be a trooper and go along. I was a little nervous since it is snake season out here and there are Mountain Lions that live in this region, but I summoned the courage and was able to have a great time! We met up with some friends there and the boys had a great time climbing rocks and playing with glow sticks when it got dark. I would have to say that it was a good experience! One problem - now Brian thinks I am a camper and that this is going to become a regular part of our lives. Hmmm, maybe he and the boys can get a tent for the backyard and sleep out there while I enjoy the comforts of my warm, soft, king-size bed..... :)
Monday, June 9, 2008
Camping
On Friday night we went camping at Joshua Tree National Park. I am NOT a camper, but Brian and the boys were excited so I decided to be a trooper and go along. I was a little nervous since it is snake season out here and there are Mountain Lions that live in this region, but I summoned the courage and was able to have a great time! We met up with some friends there and the boys had a great time climbing rocks and playing with glow sticks when it got dark. I would have to say that it was a good experience! One problem - now Brian thinks I am a camper and that this is going to become a regular part of our lives. Hmmm, maybe he and the boys can get a tent for the backyard and sleep out there while I enjoy the comforts of my warm, soft, king-size bed..... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Nice pictures. Way to slip in a picure of Brians pec. Especially since James lost all of his while he was in China and sick.
See, Stace....camping isn't that bad!! I even like camping! But I think the snakes and mountain lions would have freaked me out a little bit.
My boyz are wondering when you are coming over to play... So when are you? :)
Way to be Stace! I bet the boys (B included) had a blast, and you helped make that happen!
Glow sticks and s'mores...it doesn't get much better than this!
Babi
Post a Comment