 |
| Emma was a little unsure about the corn pool at first |
Yes, it has been awhile. Since my last post we have moved and the computer that i usually blog from is no longer working. I just figured out how to locate pictures on this computer, so hopefully these posts will be a little more routine. Yes, my 3 faithful followers should be excited :)
We are now living in Des Moines, Iowa! Iowa?! Yep, I never pictured myself here, but here we are! These pictures are from a day we spent at the apple orchard. May I say, Iowa knows how to do an apple orchard! We spent 5 1/2hrs there and never did anything twice. The kids loved it -and I think I loved it just as much as they did. Apple picking, pumpkin picking, tractor rides, corn pool, a corn maze scavenger hunt, a slide, a bouncing "pillow", animals, whimsical storybook sets (think Alice in Wonderland and the 3 little pigs), plus the crisp autumn weather that I have so missed over the years.
 |
| Noah making a "corn angel" |
 |
| Everyone loved going down the slide on potato sacks |
 |
| I think she tried to take a bit out of every apple that she got her hands on |
 |
| Jacob relaxing on the tractor |
 |
| The perfect pumpkins :) |
6 comments:
precdfpGood to see the photos! Every region has something special to offer and fun to see you all taking advantage of a beautiful fall day at the farm! Babi, aka faithful follower #1
Emma is getting so big - I love the pictures! Looks like you're having a blast in Iowa! Hopefully we'll be able to see you soon!!! I'm not sure you'll be loving the "cool, crisp" weather for long :) It's been awhile since you've endured a real winter!
You have more than just three faithful followers - and we've been waiting to see what you're up to. Welcome to Iowa! The orchard pictures are great.
That top photo of Emma looks like an American living magazine shoot! You guys really are all American, coast to coast and now the Midwest!
You have more then three followers Stace! I love reading your blog and keeping up with your family. With all the adventures you guys have there never seems to be a dull moment! =0) Hope you still enjoy being back when the snow comes. It's alway easy to enjoy and love fall.
how fun!! what a great experience! as usual, the kiddos are adorable! maybe we should come visit you guys this summer...Idaho's not that far away! :)
Post a Comment