This picture was taken in our hotel room last weekend in Atlanta. I love that the boys are old enough to share a bed when needed. Noah told me today that he wishes Jacob would let him on the top bunk so they could snuggle at night and stay warm! That's NOT gonna happen since Jake values his space, but I think Noah must have enjoyed his temporary sleeping arrangements. :)
The only down side to this story - when they woke up they turned on the tv and Jacob ordered "pay per view" cartoons. I walked into their room and there they were, snuggled in bed watching $10 worth of "special agent oso". Nice.
6 comments:
I'm laughing. I'm sorry. But I'm still laughing! This is the problem when children are old enough to know how to do something but too young to have the sense not to do it.
Oh Stace! That is so funny! I think your delivery makes it even funnier! Your boys are too cute!
This is hilarious! (I know I would not think so if it were MY boys who did it, but still! so funny!). Ethan just learned how to program the DVR, so we have been finding an interesting assortment of things on there. :)
Ummmm!!! You were in ATL and didn't call me??? what's up with that? We had Jace last weekend too, I'm sure the boys would've loved playing together...don't forget next time!
Thats a good story Stace. made me laugh. Our kids are so smart with those remotes!
the pic is adorable! We had a similar experience once,at a hotel, where the kids ordered a movie & some video games, for an extra $15!! and I wondered how we were getting such a long time to sleep in that morning!! of course there's always a catch! ha,ha Your boys are how old now?! Very smart of them to figure that out! I think ours were 6,7&8 when they did it! Kids these days!!! :P
Post a Comment