
Well, I forgot my camera when we went to Minnesota and Kansas for christmas, so here some photos from before we left. That is our christmas tree this year. I let the boys decorate, so it's kind of "bottom-heavy" with ornaments!


We were able to go to a christmas party on Dataw Island. They put this party on for family's with deployed military members (thanks Brian!). It was so nice. It was held at the golf course club house which was beautiful (why they would want a bunch of kids running around there is still beyond me). They had THE largets pile of toys I have ever seen and, after a great lunch, the kids got to pick any toy that they wanted. Oh my, it's like a dream come true for children! Jacob got the toy he had been eying, but Noah had to settle for his second choice (which I thought was cooler anyways!). He dealt with it better than expected. Even though it was a great time, I hope that next year we won't be eligible to go!
I hope you all had a great christmas - we did! Now that it's over we are just waiting for a certain someone to come home - 10 more days! Yippee!

5 comments:
I hope you are nevernevernevernevernever not EVER eligible for that Christmas party again, but I'm glad that the boys got to at least enjoy it this year. I am SO pumped for you guys this month!!!!!
Gonns call me sometime sista? :)
have u goten your packages yet?
wow, that does sound like a kid's dream come true. but i'm with sarah - i hope you never have to go there again!!! i'm soooo excited for you that brian will be home soon!!! it was great to see you in December, hopefully again soon (with Brian this time)!
AIdan got the same game as jake. maybe it is a boy thing- but I don't get it at all! It was so good to see you again, maybe some Christmas we will just be hanging out in good old MN.......
Post a Comment