Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Brothers



The boys have found a new way to give eachother rides on the bikes. Noah always laughs with delight and tells Jacob to go faster! Hehe, I love watching them do this...

7 comments:

Nature Notes from Nadvornia said...

This is hilarious, dangerous ingenuity! I'm so glad to see their huge smiles and teamwork. What a pair!

Lindsey,Alyssa and Carly said...

Are you seriously barefoot and shirtless these days still?!?!?! I love it! (as I shiver in my fleece jammies listening to the wind whip and howl on this chilly fall night.. ;)

christa said...

these pictures made me laugh - your boys are so funny and cute!!

Nature Notes from Nadvornia said...

Joshua would like a turn!

On Second Street said...

so cute! And have a great trip! I can't wait to hear all about it! And I can't wait until you come back for a visit!

~ Rory ~ said...

Boys are great aren't they?! Your boys look like so much fun!

Jenn said...

awesome pics! they are very inventive & way too cute!