Monday, November 10, 2008

Our "star"

Jacob is "star of the week" at school this week so we had to put together a poster board "showcasing" him. I thought you might enjoy! I love that on his list of "likes" he made a point to add "taking showers". Such a proud mom moment! I wonder if that will last through his teen years?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least it wasn't taking showers with Mom... I still have some that ask. Aaaugh! R U comin' at Christmas for sure? Have you heard about your move?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the STAR! I still can hear him say "I Yike..."instead of I like... Such good photos too. He will either grow out of his liking to take a shower or spend half the morning soaking in all the hot water and not leaving any for the rest! Babi

Nature Notes from Nadvornia said...

I love the self portrait he took! What a neat project- nice job to the both of you! And Jacob, I like having birthdays too, so let's never stop having them!

On Second Street said...

Cute. Is he in Kindergarten?

Stacy said...

He is in pre K. He will start kindergarten next year.