
My two super-heroes. Maybe they could use their "super powers" to give themselves good attitudes and cheerful hearts! :)

Here's the crew - darth, spiderman, superman, chicka chicka boom boom tree and a pumpkin.

Brian had to work late so I was the pumpkin carver this year. Once again, my craft skills, well, not so much... :) But the boys loved their pumpkins (the fish is Noah's and the face is Jake's) so that's all that mattered. Until next year.... (for the halloween posts. I will have more post sooner than that!).
4 comments:
Awww, such sweet boys. It looks like they had a blast. Hope you did too.
So did you get lots of good candy? I think I am gained about 5lbs over the weekend! Yikes! THey look cute!
I did have fun too - this is my favorite time of year! And the candy - well naturally I take out most of the good stuff for myself! :)
Noah looks so ripped! And they both look so happy- they are at the perfect age for enjoying halloween and yet not noticing how candy keeps disappearing =)
Post a Comment