Friday, October 10, 2008

Vacation - day 4

Yes, I skipped day 3. We left the laptop in San Diego and all of those pictures are on there. I will put some up when we get them back.
Day 4 we spent exploring. We hiked to mirror lake, which was dry, and we hiked to lower yosemite falls - also dry! The sights were still beautiful - although I would love to go back in the spring and see the waterfalls. The picture to the right is where the waterfall usually is - we were sitting where the water runs after falling.


Noah got in trouble and was in a timeout. He was not happy that I snapped his picture - hehe!
The boys "mapping" out our course
We have become very good at setting the timer and taking self family photos!
Nature's slides. Jacob had a hole in his pants after this.
More pretty scenery

4 comments:

bandanachick said...

Hey Stacy! I can't remember if I have commented on your blog before, I just recently found it...so glad you have a blog!
I love all your pictures from your trip, all that warm weather...ah, it must be nice!
Ruth D

christa said...

It's sooo pretty out there. Looks like you all had a blast!

Anonymous said...

That family pic with the timer really turned out great! I loved seeing it close up! And what beautiful scenery! Babi

Nature Notes from Nadvornia said...

I not only have vacation envy, I have vacation-family-photo envy! =) You guys got some really amazing shots! Way to go with the timer! I was sad because you weren't in any of my favorite photos, and then I saw that one! love it.