Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Snackin


Just a little snack before bed. The tally - 3 pieces of pizza for Jake and 4 pieces for Noah!! And yes, I did feed them dinner tonight!

7 comments:

ilona said...

ah the wonder of growing boys....
you realize this is tip of the proverbial iceberg??!!

Nature Notes from Nadvornia said...

I can totally understand- your pizza crust is so tasty!

Rachel said...

I can relate - my boys are always hungry!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Brian and Stacy - I found your blog through Rachel's. What cute boys you have! I am thinking that we haven't seen you since before you were married. If you guys are ever traveling in or through Oklahoma please stop by and see us and stay over night or whatever. Laura Renes

ilona said...

i like the new look!!

On Second Street said...

someitmes it blows my mind seeing how much littl e boys can eat! and other days they play hard all day on maybe 2 bites of breakfast. I just don't get it!

Lisa Blomquist said...

Sigh. I wish I could plop down on the couch between those two cuties, put my arms around them, Give them a squeeze, and then take a bite of their pizzas! I'm hungry...