Thursday, August 28, 2008

Here are

Some pictures that Joanne took when we were in San Diego a couple of weeks ago. Her camera is much better than mine so I was waiting to get pictures from her before I posted this. Thanks Joanne!

The kids had a great time (as you can see!) and so did we. Sometimes it's hard to return to the desert... :)





4 comments:

Nature Notes from Nadvornia said...

The boys got some air! what great photos.
My computer took a while to download the full pictures, so for a good minute it looked like Bri was throwing Jacob up to the top of a boulder. I was impressed. Slightly worried, but impressed =)

Lisa Blomquist said...

Seriously, thank you so much for posting pictures like this here! I can't tell you how much good it does my heart to have this glimpse into your lives out there. I miss you guys!

Rachel said...

Great pics! That looks like so much fun for little boys!

Lindsey,Alyssa and Carly said...

hey stac! Haven't checked ya out for awhile.. fun to see your pics! I am so in awe on your view out there! Your backyard? wow that desert looks cool.. we'll have to get out to the west coast sometime with the kids. Hoping to make it to COlorado Springs next May for Brent's graduation.. 'try' and make it a nice little vacation for the fam, but so hard in the summer with the stinkn' landscaping business. :) Right about now, we are wishing it was snowing and we could put another log on the fire and watch a movie together! TTYL